UPHS employees: Please contact the IS Service Desk at 215-662-7474 to make any changes to your PC's configuration
Something went wrong
A Note About Mobile Devices:
At present it is not advisable to use a mobile or tablet device to complete courses in Knowledge Link. Courses not explicitly designed for mobile devices may not run properly or record completion results.
You must use one of the following browsers for Knowledge Link:
- Mozilla Firefox latest version (Download the latest Firefox)
- Google Chrome latest version (Download the latest Chrome)
- Microsoft Edge latest version (To update Edge, use Windows Update)
- Internet Explorer version 11 (Follow the instructions located here)
- Apple Safari version 9-10 (To update Safari, use Apple Software update)
No other browsers are guaranteed to work, but may still function.
**You may need to contact your desktop support provider to update your web browser**Note: If you are using Internet Explorer 11 in compatibility mode, this test may report it as IE 8.0. This is normal and no further changes are needed.
Adobe Flash Player:
You are required to have Adobe Flash Player version 10.3 or higher to use Knowledge Link.
We recommend always keeping your Flash version up-to-date.
You have: Flash Version
**You may need to contact your desktop support provider to update your flash plug-in**
To use Knowledge Link your Pop-Ups must be "On"
Your Pop-Ups are: