After configuring your new item, you will need to schedule your offerings of instructor-led training (ILT).
1. Navigate to Learning Admin in the Learning menu
2. Search for your new item:
- Click Learning
- Search for your item with a keyword or exact title or ID
- Select your item
3. Click Schedule to start scheduling a session.
4. Type a brief description
Note: this can't match the title or item ID
5. Put in the Start date and Time
Note: The length of the item determines the end time and the time must be in hh:mm AM/PM format as noted.
6. To select the location, click the magnifying glass next to the Facility
7. Using the Facility search, search for the building by Description and with "Contains" selected from the drop-down
My example is museum. Using "Contains" is more effective because you don't have to be as exact.
8. Select the correct building
9. To select the room, click the magnifying glass next to Primary Location
Your facility should already be selected in the box.
10. Select the correct classroom
11. For instructor, type in the person's Penn ID or click the magnifying glass to select the instructor
12. Click Save at the bottom
13. You can now edit your newly created Scheduled Offering!
14. One common edit is to add a maximum number allowed to register. Remember to click Save for any edits!
15. When allowing a Waitlist, be sure to change Auto Fill Registration to Yes
This allows those waitlisted to be automatically enrolled if someone drops the class.
16. If you need to change a room, instructor, or other information, you still can. Click Segments to access this information
17. Double-click on the scheduled class and the Edit Segment screen will pop up.
18. If you need to change a room, instructor, or other information, you still can. Click Segments to access this information
19. In this window you can adjust the start/end time, Description, and add or change a classroom.
20. Now that you have made edits, you may need to resend notifications to your attendees.
Click either 1. Resend Registration Notifications or 2. Send Notification to customize your message.