1. Insert an empty column next to your IDs
2. Type a comma in the cell next to the first ID
3. Hold your mouse on the lower-right of the cell containing the column and double-click
4. You should now have commas next to your IDs. Highlight all the cells with IDs and commas and Copy
You may have to use Ctrl + C
5. Paste where you need them to go in Knowledge link after selecting Any from the dropdown.
Make sure to select Any from the drop down instead of Starts With (default).
You may have to use Ctrl + V to paste.